Our technology was optimized by addressing all critical points (difficulty in determining the temperature during the stirring in hydrolysis matrices) and uses anaerobic digestion even at high temperatures.
This is how the process is defined:
- Liquid effluents contain a 12-17% share of solids.
- Thermophilic process (temperature: 53-57C °) or mesophilic (temperature: 36-47C °)
- The process usually involves one phase, but due to the nature of the matrix can be divided in primary and secondary fermentation.
- Overview of the parameters of the operations and stability of the process with automated data acquisition (PLC)
The advantages of our technology are:
- Increased efficiency of the metabolic system; shorter hydraulic retention time and the possibility of producing large quantities of biogas for the same level of metabolism, and the use of hard-to-degrade biomass (100% poultry droppings, etc.)
- The increased methane content in biogas (65-73%); allows higher efficiency during the energy transformation, especially during the conversion to biomethane.
- The agricultural use of solid particles separated at the end of the anaerobic cycle is stable, odorless and in accordance with regulations.
- Reuse of water from the biologic purifier associated with the anaerobic device for the hydrolysis of used matrices or during the fertigation.
Golen d.o.o. devices use round shape digestators of reinforced concrete with different diameters (13 – 19 – 22 – 25 mtl) and a total electric power production ranging from a minimum of 50 kW to 1 MW and more;
Innovative vertical systems provide agitation. Innovative wastewater cleaning device optimizes the biogas for cogeneration engines or the upgrades for the use of biomethane. All devices are highly automated and offer the costumer complete remote control and a diagnostic review of all users.